Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sunday market

Sunday 21 june: another Sunday Market in Westerpark, Amsterdam

And I'll be there too!

So no reasons to skip this cool fair :D

I'm really looking forward to it! It's only a couple of minutes away from my home, so I'm able to bring everything by bike, haha. And I still have a lot of products left from the last craft fair, how nice. This time I really want to visit other booths and sellers, because the last time I was too busy with my own stuff and too shy.... :) Oh and it's the start of the summer, so I have no doubts about sunny weather...

YAY, I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Leuk dat je er ook staat. Misschien heb ik wel tijd om je op te zoeken :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaha, ik heb er ook zin in! tot zondag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be shy! Best of luck, take photos :D x

    ReplyDelete