Tuesday, October 6, 2009

a market in autumn, are you crazy?!

Can you imagine... a post about the Sunday Market without pictures!? You just have to believe what I'm telling you :) To be honest, when I woke up on sunday morning I didn't feel like going there at all. It was just too cozy at home and outside it was dark, cold and windy. But actually it wasn't as bad as I expected. Okay, my lips did turn blue in the end, but at least it was dry and the wind calmed down in the afternoon. I also had really good company, nice neighbours, a chance to pretend this cute stuff was mine while watching her booth for a little while, and yaaaay, I even made a profit :) The sales were much better than last time and I had lots of nice comments. Pfew, welcome back confidence!

6 comments:

  1. Leuk om te horen en al die blogs langs te gaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Maartje, ik had hetzelfde als jou de volgende dag... bedacht me dat ik niet eens goed naar je kraampje had gekeken. Er stond wel een hoop wind zeg, ik was er 's avonds helemaal rozig van geworden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gelukkig dat het deze keer wel goed ging met de verkoop! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for watching over my booth so I could have a look around. That was really sweet of you! Besides the wind it was a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to hear you had a nice time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hé Maartje,
    Gelukkig zijn jullie niet weggewaaid! En nog goede sales, helemaal goed! Tot de volgende keer, groetjes, Marlous

    ReplyDelete