My tiny space at the Sunday Market!
It was such a nice day last Sunday. The weather turned out okay, I enjoyed sharing my stand with 'the other Maartje', met online people in real life (that's so weird sometimes!), sales weren't that bad and the Etsy meeting afterwards was so much fun too!
Other 'remarkable' things:
- I didn't buy anything...!
- instead I came home with loads of business cards
- the discovery of a soya cappuccino
- people only bought my old stuff, heehee
- I was a bit nervous to meet everyone
- going home and unpacking only took me 20 minutes, yay for living nearby.
Till the next meeting I guess!