Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my year

Today is already the last day of the year! I can hardly believe it went by so fast. Overall it was a good year, some of my highlights:

♥ Mamutopia! I started this blog in March, but last month I finally opened an Etsy too, which I wanted for ages. And hurray, I had my second sale today!
♥ at work everything went perfect: before the summer I worked in four different libraries (!), next year there will be only one library left. And yes, that's a good thing!
♥ I started running and right now I'm able to run 45 minutes without stopping. I even went running today at 8 0'clock in the morning in the freezing cold...
♥ I got my driver's license, although I really don't like cars and driving :) It was just one of things I thought I needed to do. Now I'm ever so happy with my license, it feels as a great accomplishment. I still don't like to drive, that's all.
♥ The year was filled with learning: I went to a sewing class, a crochet workshop, started pilates, learnt some webdesign basics, took a paleography class and, maybe this sounds stupid, but I'm finally able to cook properly :)

I haven't even thought about new year's resolutions, have you?
Well that's it for this year, I hope you all have a great new year's eve and wish you a happy 2009!

5 comments:

  1. Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar! Sounds like you had a good year indeed. I should start running (in the Westerpark) again as well, but the freezing cold is holding me back. Brrr. Good luck with your attempt to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I run in the Westerpark too :) I don't even feel the cold anymore after running one minute, you should give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, ik kwam even langs om je een gelukkig en creatief 2009 te wensen! En wat leuk dat je in een bibliotheek werkt... dat lijkt me nou echt een leuke baan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Congratulations for your 2008!
    I love your craft and blog. I just discovered you from Tizzalicious!
    I'm immediately adding you to my creative links and the blogs I follow =)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete